Search This Blog

1.12.2008

Andrea Bocceli rocks

I don’t care what he is saying- I LOVE hearing Andrea Boccelli’s voice soar! Knowing that he was blind, for some reason, makes me feel different about the emotion of his songs. His duet with Celine Dion “The Prayer” nears perfection -if not achieves it. He even makes marginal singers like Sarah Brightman look so much better.  

Music is an emotional experience for me. It can depress me and make my heart soar with joy. It is the best way for me to waken my sometimes dead heart with awesome emotions. It often brings me to tears driven by everything from sorrow to joy. I like many types of music, and love a few. For general times of driving or busyness I prefer country although pop and some rock is also good for this mindless activity level. But for spiritual moments I love choirs and great vocal artists like Andrea Boccelli, Josh Groban, or Celine Dion type singers. I love music with a strong voice and I fit also has a strong beat, it’s even better. Of course who can resist dance music? It makes you want to move -even if you are not as young as you once were. I love to dance with my kids.

Ok, time to get back to Andrea! J  J J

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts