Search This Blog

10.19.2008

When God Shows His Cards!

I didn't realize that Biology could be so important. But this summer it turned out to be so. When one of my kids was diagnosed with a basically harmless condition, I was able to understand the doctors explanation of the biology of the syndrome.
More important when a book about hormones fell into my hands at the exactly right time, I understood the reason for the problems I was having, and how to start to correct them. I now have a basic understanding of my DNA and the inheritance I have from my family. I understand my brothers CLL a bit better.
None of this means I suddenly know all I need to know, but I have a foundation now for understanding how to learn more and what diagrams of molecules mean, and how the body works.
I believe that the timing of this class was divinely arranged to coincide with my needs!
I love it when God shows his cards!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts