Search This Blog

3.10.2008

WOW! I Need To Lighten Up

I have been looking at blogs from others in my ward and area. I am way to serious here. I have been too serious about the things in my life. I need to throttle back and get some more humor. I promise I will try to be more lighthearted and less depressed and stressed out. I need to remember that S.M.I.L.E. scripture. "To be Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal." School and politics are temporary concerns. Even though they are important and they drive me crazy, there is so much more to enrich our lives. Go check out my list of other bloggers to counteract my pessimism and complaining! I'll start with this..... Grab a kleenex you'll need it when you roll on the floor laughing...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts