Search This Blog

3.21.2008

Can't Sleep

It's 4:30 AM and I can't get back to sleep. Maybe I've had too much sleep the last week, being sick and all. I never thought I'd get too much sleep so that's not likely. I had turned the heater up before getting in bed and so I got too warm and woke up. Now I'm stuck with almost enough sleep and not enough tired. I've been awake for an hour. My mind is making plans.
I am thinking about driveways and garages, breezeways and decks, flowers and trees and bushes, gardens and dirt. It's all too much for my brain to put to bed! I'm planning kitchens, laundry rooms and bedroom decor.
I'm thinking about my library interview, scheduling, my hubby's job search, food storage and savings. I heard a call on Dave Ramsey tonight about a woman who was getting forclosed on who was only 4 payments behind! Yikes! Because of that she needed about ten thousand dollars to catch up, including the fees and penalties. And her house was about the price of mine! Double Yikes!
I hate it when my hopes and fears collide in the early morning hours.... And now I know I'll need a nap later... Like about nine o'clock!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts